5 Ways to Get An In Depth Understanding of Your Ideal Client
Having an in depth understanding of your ideal client is one of the most important things you can do to grow and be successful in your business endeavors.
Here are five ways that you can do just that.
- Follow your ideal clients on social media. By following them on social media you get an opportunity to see their lifestyle, their psychographics. What they like and dislike, where they travel, what brands they love and more. You also get an idea about their demographics. If they are married, have children etc.
- Spend time with your ideal client face to face. Go to the place where your ideal clients are hanging out. Are they at a book store, or library, Yoga class or hiking? Are they at a mommy and me or singles event?
- Read a book about your ideal client. I love to read books that have characters aka archetypes of my ideal clients. They are fictional characters which means a lot of research and work was done to create the persona of these characters and their lives.
- Watch a movie or tv show about your ideal client. Movies and tv are very similar to reading books. With books, you have to use a bit of your own imagination when it comes to the visuals of the characters but with movies and books, you can get a great idea about the characters along with visuals. Sometimes I use these visuals in my brand design too.
- Interview your ideal client. If you have a podcast of use video in your marketing, interview your ideal clients. Ask them questions about their thoughts on a topic. Get what you need to know, directly from them.
Make your mark, leave a legacy