What is your Ideal Clients Deepest Desire?
Studies show that unconscious desires motive us within our hearts. For 99% of people, these desires come from an idea of what is true and what is not true about ourselves and who we are. Who we are is based on our nature and nurture growing up.
So, when your client is asking you for a new house, a new car, to lose weight, a soul mate, more money, or more clients. What they are really asking for is:
- Perfection: Your ideal client wants to make it right, to right a wrong, to fix it.
- Love: Your ideal client wants love. They want you to love them for who they are without needing to be everything for everyone else.
- Validation: Your ideal client wants to be seen and accepted for who they are not what they do. They have value, and they want to be acknowledged for it.
- Wholeness: Your ideal client wants what they believe is missing and will make life meaningful.
- Freedom from Demands: Your ideal clients wants the freedom to be and learn without the demands of others.
- Trust & Loyalty: Your ideal client wants to feel safe in the world and to gain trust.
- Pleasure and Joy: Your ideal client wants joy and freedom of being in the moment.
- Justice: Your ideal client wants justice and safety, to not be controlled by outside influences.
- Inner Peace: Your ideal client wants calmness and a sense of stability within and around them.
Make your mark; leave a legacy.