I’m all for following your dreams and taking that leap of faith. What I’m not for is jumping off any cliff because you “think” it could be the right one. Then you’re upset when it ends in disaster. Why, when you didn’t take the time to look around to see if you were in the right place.
Regardless if you’re going back to school, looking for a new job, starting a new business, or growing your current business you know it takes time, resources, and money.
By creating a plan, you can identify what you have and what you need to get you to that right cliff. If you’re not clear in the direction you’re bound to spin your wheels and go in circles that don’t lead anywhere. Here’s a quick roadmap on getting from nowhere to somewhere.
- Where do you want to go? (Start a business)
- What do you need to get there? (An idea, time to build it, money to invest in it, and all of your skills and experience).
- How can you get there using the least amount of time, money, and resources? (Setting up a schedule to work, joining a network of support, getting a coach or mentor to guide and help with accountability).
- How will you know you’ve arrived? (You have people asking for your products and services).
- What will you reward yourself with when you get there? (By investing back in my business to grow it even more).
Here’s an example of my 2018 roadmap:
- Build a successful business
- Consistent actions that are executed daily.
- Continue to build my email marketing, live stream, and more networking events.
- I will reach my revenue goal. But also by the feedback from my tribes on the products and services I offer.
- I’m going to take a vacation in the sun. I want to work on my laptop with a view of the ocean for a couple of mornings watching the sunrise.
Now it’s time for you to grab your notebook and figure out your destination in life. You can see the vision now it’s time to create the roadmap to get you there. That life looks good on you Queen.
If you’re ready to cut the time it takes to figure everything out on your own, Crowned For Success has several masterclasses to help you from mindset, sales, social media, even finances. Don’t lose time and money spinning your wheels, take a class to put you on a path to success.